There are times when I wonder if, in another universe, we found our way to each other and lived happily ever after.
But in this universe, perhaps we were simply the right people who met at the wrong time.
And if only I had known that you had feelings for me too, maybe I would have stopped searching for the other half of my heart.
Maybe, in another universe, I would have chosen you.
The reason I stopped giving myself hope is because I don’t want you to wait for me. I’m already in some deep shit, caught in a situationship that I don’t even know how to get myself out of.
And as much as a part of me wonders what could’ve been, I don’t think it’s fair to ask you to wait for someone who isn’t even sure when or if she’ll be able to find her way out.
No comments:
Post a Comment